All payments can be made to Wow India Tour & Travel (P) Ltd, by cash, cheque, Demand Draft, Credit card, or electronic cash exchange. There will be an extra charge of 3% on the payments made by credit card – which can be included in your invoice.
Our online payment services are designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality. If you make a payment online, you will be asked to provide your personal contact information. This personal information will not be used for any other purpose. The actual financial transaction is hosted by the payment gateway. For booking which is made just 10 days before the tour departure, the complete sum will be promptly payable.
You will be charged for the services provided by Wow India Travel & Tours Pvt Ltd which may include hotel reservations, flight reservations, ground transportation, and tour guide services, admission and entertainment costs.
You will be billed for access or consumed services under an explicit agreement. We are not responsible if the credit / debit card provider refuses or refuses to pay (for example, because you provided the wrong card details). If the credit / debit card provider refuses to pay, the customer should check with the bank / credit / debit card provider for a reason.
If the payment is approved, you will be prompted to confirm the payment. You need to print this screen for your own records.
If you cancel the service, a cancellation fee may be applied according to the notification. This cancellation policy applies to all refunds. Refunds can only be made to the credit card that received the payment. We are not responsible for differences in refund amounts due to differences in exchange rates.
International clients can make payments using any of the following methods:
• By Online Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
• By Online Debit Card Payment (by Master / Visa / Maestro).
• By Offline Credit Card Payment (American Express / Visa / Master Card / Discover / Diners Club).
• By Bank / Telex Transfer to our Bank A/In case of payment through credit/ debit card, 3.5% bank charges would be levied over and above the total amount.
• All payments should be free and clear of any withholding tax and deduction.
• Bank charges, if any, for remittance (by remitting bank or by intermediary bank) would be strictly borne by the payer